Eco Wildflower & Grass Seed Mix (80:20)
Wildflowers 20%: Corn Chamomile, Corn Cockle, Corn Marigold, Corn Poppy, Cornflower, Common Vetch, Birdsfoot Trefoil, Bulbous Buttercup, Common Knapweed, Ladys Bedstraw, Lucerne, Oxeye Daisy, Phacelia, Red Campion, Sainfoin, Salad Burnet, Self Heal, White Campion, Wild Carrot, Yarrow & Yellow Rattle
Grasses 80%: Crested Dogstail, Chewings Fescue, Slender Creeping Red Fescue, Browntop Bentgrass, Small Leaved Timothy, Yellow Oatgrass, Sweet Vernal Grass, Meadow Foxtail
Why Buy this product?
- UK native wildflower seed mix
- Ingredients are specially selected with a large range of wildflowers (grows on most soil types)
- Includes Annuals and Perennials which gives colour in the first year and beyond
- Diverse range of wildflowers with colour
- Environmentally friendly (provides habitats for Bees, Butterflies, other Insects and Birds)
- Sow in Spring or Autumn
- Our mixtures include a large amount of species from the RHS Plants For Pollinators wildflower seed list
- Use our wildflower seed growing guide for best results
Eco Wildflower & Grass Seed Mix 80:20
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.